March 16, 2010

Little Terror

I convinced Mr. Conley to let us grill burgers again this weekend in honor of the amazing weather. The dogs were quite happy to join us. One in particular (you can guess) was very pleased to romp like a possessed beast through the grass:
And my personal favorite:
It's hard to appreciate her speed in these still photos, so I've included some video for your amusement. Here is Ginny unleashing her terror on the grass - basically just running in circles as fast as she can (it's really quite hilarious in person, and apologies for the harsh sunlight):

Ginny chasing Nimbus chasing the ball (again) - but Ginny is bigger and faster now:

And finally, if you blink, you might miss this one (again, apologies for the harsh sunlight):

Too much fun in the sun makes for one tired puppy:

1 comment:

Sungopolis said...

I especially like the last video. White lightning!